Hospital-to-Home Care services
Post Hospital Care
Homecare Solutions can provide the support you or your loved one needs.
The first 72 hours following a procedure or hospital stay represent a critical and vulnerable time for patients. One of the leading causes of hospital readmission is the lack of appropriate community support following a hospital discharge. Sometimes after an illness, accident or long stay in the hospital, people need assistance. Whether you or a loved one is transitioning directly home after a hospitalisation or rehabilitation, Homecare Solutions can provide the support you or your loved one needs for a safe and successful recovery process.
Our Hospital to Home Care Services
- Supervision of discharge arrangements
- Daily/ Weekly shopping errands
- Temporary live-in care if required
- Mobility assistance and support to transfer safely in your home
- Help with personal care
- Medication Reminders & Support
- Physio exercise & Support
- Light housekeeping
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Meal preparation and cooking
- pharmacy collections
- Physical and emotional support and companionship
To find out more about any of our care services or how we can support you, please contact our office to talk through your options. We can arrange a meeting with a nurse care manager when you are ready.