We always seek caring people to support our clients and strive to impact their lives positively.
We are seeking experienced Health Care Assistants and welcome applicants new to homecare.
Duties of our Health Care Assistants include
Personal Care and Companionship, Light Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Medication Reminders, and assisting clients with their activities of daily living.
Work with Supervisors and Managers to ensure the highest quality of care is maintained.
- Patience, Kindness, Compassion, Trustworthiness and of a caring nature
- Excellent communication skills with Fluent English
- A Minimum of 1 year paid experience
- Have already obtained or are working towards achieving the full QQI FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support qualification. (Minimum Requirement QQI Level 5 Care or the older person & QQI Level 5 Care Skills) Assistance with obtaining QQI qualification is available.
Benefits we offer:
Make a real difference in people’s lives while pursuing a rewarding career, with
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rate of pay- €13 Monday-Saturday/ €15 Sunday & B/Hols
- Paid holidays and rewards
- Ongoing employer-funded paid training
- Career Progression
- Free Uniform provided
- Full Induction Training
- HCS Funded QQI Level 5 access route
- Statutory Sick Pay*
The successful candidate will have the full support of Homecare Solutions' expertise and experience, including on-the-job guidance and training by our Care Supervisor and Senior Carer Quality Reviewer.
Join our team, where you will feel supported and valued!